Plumbland Signs

A church has existed on this site since Norman times with a building standing from 1130 until 1869. The current building was completed in 1872.

Further information and events at St. Cuthbert's Church can be found on the Binsey Team Ministry web site

www.binsey.org.uk/parishes/plumbland

There is also further information on that web site relating to many other activities associated with other churches that together form part of the Binsey Team Ministry.